28 Apr “Successful Project Delivery” Panel Discussion
Riskwest, with the assistance of Department of Transport, are hosting a panel discussion on Friday 13th June 2014 from 9:30 am – 11:00 am. This is free to attend, and is intended to provide an opportunity to hear some different perspectives on how to ensure the successful delivery of projects whilst managing and balancing stakeholder expectations with timelines and budgets. This session will include a brief presentation from the panel members, who are drawn from WA Police, Fremantle Ports, Riskwest and LandCorp, and allow for questions from the attendees.
Please register via the flyer available here. Some of the issues that will be covered include:
- The benefits of a structured project management approach?
- How important is this to success?
- Managing Stakeholder expectations. How does this shape success?
- What role does risk management play in helping you obtain success?
- 5 key tips for a successful project
Some of the key aspects of project success that will be discussed include:
- Timeliness of planning/actions/decisions
- Ownership/accountability/authority levels
- Clear project objectives
- Resource management