Download course brochure
STRATEGIC RISK MANAGEMENT WORKSHOP
23 SEPTEMBER 2015
1:00 pm – 4:30 pm
SITTING ROOMS TRAINING CENTRE, VIC PARK, PERTH
The objectives of this half-day workshop is to provide participants with:
- An understanding of Strategic Risk Thinking
- Useful tools and techniques for integrating Strategic Risk Thinking into Strategic Planning and Management
- An understanding of the essential roles in managing strategic risk
- The ability to identify strategic risks and improve the chances of successfully delivery the organisations goals and objectives plans
- What is a strategic risk ?
- Who is responsible for strategic risks ?
- Common issues and challenges in integrating strategic risk thinking into strategic planning.
- How often do your Executive and Board talk about specific strategic risks ?
- How do strategic risks measure up against growth & opportunity in business decisions ?
- The importance of your corporate risk culture.
- Are you equipped to know if you have taken too much or too little risk.
- How well do your strategic & operational plans align to strategic risks.
Who should attend
This course is designed for Board Members, Executives, Senior Managers and Risk Managers who are involved in:
- Setting the organisations Strategic Direction
- Delivering on the organisations Strategic Goals and Objectives
- Measuring the organisations performance and achievement of it’s goals and objectives.
Jim Hodges is a Partner at Riskwest with a risk management career spanning over 30 years with experience gained whilst working with companies including British Petroleum, North Limited, Woolworths, WA Government and National Foods. He has had a leading role in developing the risk management practices at strategic, operational and project levels in many organisations.
Jim’s wealth of experience enables him to provide a great insight into what is required to establish a risk management culture for any organisation.
Course fee: $350
Fee Includes GST, course handouts, morning tea and online service fee
Group discounts and in-house training available. Quotation upon request.
Register and pay online at