09 Feb Risk Management System OMEGA Risk – WA State Government Launch
Risk Management System OMEGA Risk – WA State Government Launch
Riskwest is pleased to announce that it has partnered with international software provider OMEGA AS to deliver a risk management tool that has been specifically customised to reflect the terminology and methodology adopted by WA State Government agencies.
An information session and demonstration will be held on Thursday 26th March 2015 from 9:00 – 10:30 am at Sitting Rooms, Vic Park.
You will be shown the key features of OMEGA RISK and an overview of how to implement the system and successfully migrate your data from existing systems. Technical experts from OMEGA AS and Riskwest will be on-hand to answer any questions you may have.
Register on-line at http://omega-risk.eventbrite.com.au
About OMEGA Risk
The system is practical and easy to use, and a very good fit with existing client data, allowing data migration from an Agencies’ existing system to be completed with minimal fuss.
Key feature include:
- Intuitive and easy to use qualitative tool to help describe, record and communicate risks. Users are able to add or edit risk information with a limited amount of instruction.
- Significant alignment with WA State Government methodology, terminology and data:
- Risk identification is driven by context, as defined by the user through the creation of a simple “context tree” structure.
- Users are required to assign the risks to owners and actions/controls to the responsible person. Your own risk and action responsibilities are easily accessed within the application
- Ability to configure automatic notifications if action dates are overdue.
- Use of standardised dashboard reports ensures familiarity and clarity of message when communicating risks to internal and external stakeholders.
- Users can also customise and print risk reports from the various data screens.
- The use of multiple “domains” allows for risk information to be contained within one area of the business, or “lifted” to higher levels to meet risk oversight and governance responsibilities.
- Ease of data migration – alignment with current data and simple import/export functionality reduces the complexity and overheads associated with the transfer of existing client data to the new system.
- Highly customisable tool giving clients the option to set up their own field names, drop down menus, categories and colour schemes.
- Fully aligned with AS/NZS ISO 31000:2009
- Options for additional modules including integrated Quality/Assurance, OSH and Incident Management, and Contracts Management
Contact email@example.com for further information.