28 May Managing your event risks
Riskwest, in partnership with Tourism Western Australia and the Department of Regional Development, are offering event holders a presentation that provides an overview of event risk management and the opportunity to learn how to manage risks to ensure a successful event.
The twenty minute presentation, delivered via Westlink, aims to provide event holders with a greater understanding of the importance of risk management for events. It includes:
- Identification, evaluation and assessment of risk in the context of events;
- The importance of effectively controlling/treating risk;
- Monitoring and reviewing your approach;
- Communicating and consulting with stakeholders; and
- The importance of good documentation.
The presentation will be broadcast on Westlink at the following times:
- Friday 30 May 2014 – 9:00am, 1:00pm, 3:00pm and 7:00pm
- Monday 2 June to Friday 6 June 2014 – 9:00am, 1:00pm, 3:00pm and 7:00pm
- Saturday 7 June 2014 – 11:30am