Download course brochure
Managing fraud, corruption and misconduct risks workshop
25 NOVEMBER 2015
1:00 pm – 4:30 pm
SITTING ROOMS TRAINING CENTRE, VIC PARK, PERTH
The objective of this half-day workshop is to provide participants with an understanding of::
- What constitutes Fraud, Corruption and Misconduct; and
- How to identify and manage misconduct risks.
- Understanding the Fraud Control Process
- What constitutes Fraud, Corruption and Misconduct – definitions & terminology
- Why people commit fraud?
- How to identify and assess fraud, corruption and misconduct risks within your own business activities
- Fraud controls – examples and case studies
- Roles and responsibilities in managing fraud, corruption and misconduct risks
Who should attend
- Managers and Executive who have a direct responsibility for controlling Fraud, Corruption and Misconduct in their own business areas
- Executive, audit and risk managers who have an oversight role in relation to Fraud Prevention
- Those looking to increase their general level of knowledge in relation to the management of Fraud, Corruption and Misconduct risks
Sandra Hackett is a Partner at Riskwest with over twenty five years of experience in providing a range of strategy, risk, project management and governance services to industry and government. including the delivery of training courses and facilitated risk assessment sessions on Managing Misconduct Risks across a range of organisations.
Course fee: $350
Fee Includes GST, course handouts, morning tea and online service fee
Group discounts and in-house training available. Quotation upon request.
Register and pay online at