25 Feb Conferences and Forums
Posted at 23:48h in Riskwest Latest News
Here are some of the significant industry forums you may be interested in attending:
- Risk Management Institute of Australasia (RMIA) conference. This will be held in Melbourne this year from the 13th – 15th November 2019. The theme is ‘Risk + Disruption² = The New Normal’, and you can register via the website (www.rmiaconference.com.au).
- Business Continuity Institute (BCI) Australasia Summit, exploring a theme of ‘Building the Bridge to a Resilient Future’. This will be held in Sydney on the 30th – 31st July, and more details are available at https://www.thebci.org/event-detail/event-calendar/bci-australasia-summit-2019.html.
- Australian Institute of Company Directors (AICD) is holding its Governance Summit in Sydney on the 4th – 5th March 2019 with a theme of ‘Rising to the moment’. Further details are available at https://aicd.companydirectors.com.au/events/australian-governance-summit.
- The Governance Institute’s Governance and Risk Management Forum 2019 in Perth on the 11th and 12th June 2019. The first day is focussing on governance, and the second on risk management. More details available at https://www.governanceinstitute.com.au/courses-events/calendar-of-events/annual-conferences/governance-and-risk-management-forum-2019/.
- Australian Institute of Project Management National Conference in Melbourne from the 20th – 22nd October 2019. More details available at https://www.aipm.com.au/events/national-conference.